Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A rainy day...

makes me think of sun and outdoor living. Funny, isn't it? All it has been doing here in Cape Breton is raining and gosh darn it, it's freezing! Sersiously, it's June 15th and the temperature is 8 degrees ( for you farenheit folks, that's 46.4 degrees) I think since Spring has arrived, I have been able to wear shorts a handful of times. I am so ready for shorts, capris and tank tops!!

So outdoor living. We have really 2 months of it here, that's it. Maybe, if we are lucky June is nice then we get 3 months. At times like today I wish I lived in Georgia or Florida! :) Patio furniture, one day I will win the lottery and be able to purchase all the patio furniture that I want, like this:

Image from Ludeman's

and this dining area is what we need, because there are so many gosh darn black flies:

Image from google

So really, I think what I need to do is wait until the end of the season sales and hope that I set I love goes on clerance, the waiting is what kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment